|I brazillian wax poetic so pathetically~ (taz_means_crazy) wrote,|
@ 2009-11-30 10:34:00
|Entry tags:||meme, taz: unrelated|
Meme | Personal Info
You know how sometimes people on your friendslist post about stuff going on in their life, and all of a sudden you think "Wait a minute? Since when were they working THERE? Since when were they dating HIM/HER? Since when???" And then you wonder how you could have missed all that seemingly pretty standard information, but somehow you feel too ashamed to ask for clarification because it seems like info you should already know? It happens to all of us sometimes.
Please copy the topics below, erase my answers and put yours in their place, and then post it in your journal! Please elaborate on the questions that would benefit from elaboration. One-word answers seldom help anyone out.
1) First Name: Tabbetha, although no one calls me that. I've gone by every variation of the name you can think of, but nowadays most people know me as Taz (although my family knows me as Tabby/Tabi)
2) Age: 21
3) Location: Leaf River, IL. Which is a TINY village about 40mins outside of Rockford, IL and Freeport, IL. We've got a little library, a gas station, a post office, two bars, a tattoo parlor, post office, and a tiny cafe which just opened. (There's also two other places, one that works with cabinets, one with bikes, but IDK what they do exactly.)
4) Occupation: Unemployed
5) Partner: None. I've had exactly one boyfriend in my life, because I've spent many years on the, well, isolated side of things, and that makes it kind of weird to even think about dating. I'm not worried about it though.
6) Kids: None yet, but I want them so badly it's not even funny. I've wanted to be a mom since I was, idek, seven I think. I used to babysit all the time, I was semi-nanny for a then friend for awhile. I adore kids, I want a ton of them. More then that though, I want to be a foster mom. I'm really hopeful that later on in life, once I have everything together, I can do it.
7) Brothers/Sisters: I have a half-brother (we share a mom), though he's always just been my brother, Dalten. Who is three years younger then I and drives me crazy. I love him, really I do, and half the time we get along great. But the other half we're trying to kill each other. It's weird.
I'm sure I have other half-siblings floating around out there, but I don't know any of them and I doubt I ever will. Not because I'm opposed to meeting them, just because it seems unlikely that I'll ever even have knowledge that they actually exist. *shrugs*
8) Pets: Oh god, okay, I plan to do a big post one day with pictures and info, but lemme see if I can't whip up just a lit for right now.
01 japaluras (Xenon)
01 map turtle (Splash)
01 african sideneck (Tony)
01 blue fronted amazon (Chester)
01 cockatiel (Squeek)
01 smooth green snake (Viridis)
01 mixed turtle (Ghost)
01 nanday conure (Turbo)
01 ornate box (Sparky)
01 quaker parrot (Peanut [mine!])
01 snapping turtle (Demon)
01 soft shell (Riptide)
01 three-toed box turtle (Cleo)
01 wood turtle (Cierra)
02 crested geckos (Jasper, Jinx)
02 dogs (Lars, Nikita)
02 leopard geckos (Jewel, Parker [mine!])
02 sulcata tortoises (Oogway, Sabi)
03 ball pythons (Dakar [mine!], Mbali, Quervo)
03 bearded dragons (Chip, Dale [mine!], Lenny)
03 corn snakes (Diablo, Meeka, Zodiac)
03 russian tortoises (Dimitri, Ivan, Nickoli)
04 painted turtles (Bakari, Danew, Jasira, Kaleb)
04 rabbits (BooBoo, Cookies, Cream, FooFoo)
07 ferrets [all mine] (Buster, Charlie, Lexxi, Nora, Phoenix, Val, Zoey)
12 cats (Baby J (JJ), Blaze [mine!], Bubby, Carmel, Clicker, Duck, Frack, Frick [mine!], Monster [mine!], Runt, Toeys, Yoda)
15 red eared sliders (Abasi, Adejola, Adia, Adika, Aebi, Afiya, Ajayi, Akeyo, Akili, Aliya, Aluna, Amandi [mine!], Amira, Arif, Azi)
9) List the 3-5 biggest things going on in your life:
I literally have nothing I can think of to add here. That is so fucking sad. :|
01. I'm looking for employment, although only semi-active right this moment. It's very irritating to put in all the work to fill out applications and have nothing happen over and over.
02. Taking care of the zoo. We get a lot of our animals as rehomes, almost all the turtles and tortoises are rehomes, all but one ferret is. Trust me when I say that just feeding and cleaning them is a lot of work but sometimes they come in with shell rot, or injuries, and it's a whole new level of work.
03. I'm working on some Christmas gifts for a few people, which is kind of skdjhsad, but that's really all I can tell you!
10) Parents: Cathy, my mom, spent most of my childhood working as a bartender and/or cocktail waitress. She had my brother and me young. Not the greatest childhood. Rick, my dad (although, technically he's my step-dad), is a mechanic, though he works in the office now. He married my mom when I was 10 and I think of him as my daddy. Um, over all I love and adore them both. They tend to be loud and yell at each other a lot, but they actually get along pretty well most of the time and I have no doubt they love each other.
11) Who are some of your closest friends? I think by now it should be pretty obvious that I love and adore my whole flist, but I have to say easily my closest friends are x_funhouse_x & my mommy!
X-posted from LJ, because even though I tried not to, I end up rambling in here just as much as I do there. XD